Gladiator Of Rome - Flamma
Box slightly damaged
Gladiators were well-trained fighter with distinctive armor and weapons. They were mostly slaves or criminals who fought for their lives and freedom in a combat. Flamma who won over 20 times was awarded the 'rudis' to become a freeman, yet he chose to remain as a gladiator.
- Newly developed muscular body, Andrew 1.0
- Well-defined torso and limbs; Impressive muscle definition; Detail craved skin texture with prominent blood vessels and manifest pores; Strengthened joint for static stability.
- Newly sculpted head with great detail. Every piece is professionally hand painted.
- Authentic Myrmillo Gladiator Helmet (Material PVC)
- With detail craved pattern at crest and a medallion at the front symbolizing strength and victory; Removable face guard; Feather-like decoration.
- Foldable armor for shoulder, upper arm, and forearm. (Material: ABS)
- Greaves: Leg armor (Material: PVC) with leather strap
- Leather-like Torso Brace
- Leather-like Chest Harness
- Fabric Cushion (Battle Worn) gaiter and shoulder armor pad
- Black Fabric Cloak
- Fabric Gladiator Loincloth
- Roman Shield Scutum (Material: ABS)
- Gladiator Gladius Swords (Material: ABS)